Building Organizational Competency Model
Competencies can be described as a set of behaviors derived from organizational values and compiled in a framework. Organizations identify competency framework for their workforce to ensure standardized consistent performance while on the job.
- State the source of competencies in organizations
- Identify the needed organizational competencies
- Develop a complete competency framework in alignment with the organizational strategic direction
- State the use of competency framework
The Program is facilitated by
Mr. Alexander is a Human Resource Consultant with over 25 years of extensive H.R. Management experience.
Who’s Eligible to Attend?
- Line and staff executives who want to learn how to leverage human resources to add value and increase profits.
- Human resource consultants, professionals, managers and executives.
- Specialists in talent acquisition, development, and retention in human capital
management, or succession planning
- Training and organization development professionals.
What will you learn?
The aim of this training is to train participants on the techniques and skills needed to develop organizational competency frameworks through covering the following topics:
- Introduction to Competencies
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning
- Strategy Formulation
- Identifying Competencies
- Organizational Values
- Deriving Competencies from Values
- Defining Behaviors
- Translating Competencies into Behaviors
- Proficiency levels
- Competency Framework
- Putting Everything Together
- The Usage of the Competency
- This training program will be delivered in a professional and interactive way, based on Gamification methodology focused on practical skills.
- Transfer of knowledge techniques will be short lecture-style, group discussions, case studies, short educational videos, role - plays, games, and interactive learning exercises.
Duration & Start Date
- 12 hrs. covered through 2 training days (6 hrs./day)
- Friday 16th & Saturday 17th of March 2018
- From 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Cost & Payments
- 1,400 L.E / Person
- Transfer to bank account #: 517718 – Arab African International Bank, (Jadarat International)
- Or visit our main office for down payment.
Training Location & Registration
- At Jadarat International Premises
- Villa 451 - Northern Chouifat St. - 5th Settlement - New Cairo
- Tel: 02 2541 2904
- Mob: 011 4152 4444 – 010 1806 8444