Designing a Pay Structure Using Point Factor Method
A job evaluation is a systematic way of determining the value/worth of a job in relation to other jobs in an organization. It tries to make a systematic comparison between jobs to assess their relative worth for the purpose of establishing a rational pay structure. Job evaluation begins with job analysis and ends at that point where the worth of a job is ascertained for achieving pay equity between jobs and different roles.
This workshop is for Compensation and Benefits professionals, who are seeking to either clarify their role, wish to understand how they can measure their success, in addition to the non-HR professionals who are simply seeking to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Understand impact of Compensation and Benefits
- Understand Job analysis and write a job description
- Explain how organizations develop and implement pay Structure.
- Analyze market pay survey data in comparison with benchmark jobs
- Develop an effective salary structure
- Create pay grades and pay ranges
The workshop will use a combination of theory and practical applications, participants will engage in simulation exercises that will emulate real-life situations allowing them to gain a strong understanding of the concepts covered.
- Job Analysis (Identification the for each position)
- Types of Job Evaluation Methods (Analytical Vs. Non-Analytical)
- Types of Organizational Payments
- Job Evaluation (Define Compensable Factors/Degree definition)
- Pay Policy
- Identification (Process of salary calculation using point plan)
- Pay Survey Analysis (Overall knowledge of compensation practices)
- Pay Structure Creation
- Pay Structure Evaluation (Types of Pay Equity)
Dr. Sherif H. Osman - PHRi, SHRM-CP
Sherif has a unique diverse academic profile, he obtained his HRM Certificate from the American University in Cairo in 2005, HRBP/PHRi certificate from the Human Resource Certificate Institute (HRCI) – USA in 2011, SHRM-CP certificate from the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) – USA in 2015; He is eligible to certify trainers as he is a "Certified Master Trainer from Middle-earth HR, India"
Date & Duration
- Saturday 23rd of December, 2017, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- One Day Workshop (8 hrs.)
Cost & Payment
- 450 L.E/ person (Egyptians)
- 100 $/ person (Non- Egyptians)
- Transfer to bank account #: 517718 – Arab African International Bank, (Jadarat International)
- Or visit our main office for down payment.
Training Location & Registration
- At Jadarat International premises
- Villa 451 - Northern Chouifat St. - 5th Settlement - New Cairo
- Tel: 02 2541 2904
- Mob: 011 4152 4444 – 010 1806 8444
- Apply here and we are waiting for your phone confirmation
Looking forward to your participation, Apply Now