|Code||Course Title||Start Date||End Date||Location|
|1273||Leading High Performance Team|
Leadeing high performance team Workshop
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it's at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a
performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not.
The Leading high performance team workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Your participants will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member.
Is It Right For Me?
This course is for managers, supervisors and team members who are working in a team and aiming to develop their work together. It’s designed to help teams to work together more effectively aiming for business benefits.
What Will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
· Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
· Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
· List the three types of teams
· Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
· Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
· Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
· Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
· Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model -- and one consensus-building approach to solving team problems
· List actions to do -- and those to avoid -- when encouraging teamwork
Through this course you will pass by different methods of learning starting from the role plays, telling stories, sharing experiences, forming teams and doing workshops and much more to make sure that you gained the skill of team work.
Workshops you will do in this track:
1. The four stages of team development.
2. Traditional team roles.
3. The right team for the job.
4. Create an effective agenda.
5. Facilitation techniques.
6. Mind-map sample.
7. Mind-map symbols.
8. Dilemma board.
9. SWOT analysis.
10. Six thinking hats.
11. Choosing a location for team building.
12. Plan for the meeting time and place.
13. Encouraging team members.
14. Action plan.
Jadarat international applies blended learning approach to achieve an unforgettable learning experience for every participant, Jadarat's unique approach makes sure that participants instantly move from the state of passive receiving of information to the state of active application of the skills they gained, till achieving behavior and beliefs change. Then comes the role of the participant to convert what he learned into habits. Among learning practices that Jadarat uses to assure maximum enjoyment, and engagement are: determining participant learning style, interactive classrooms, role modeling, open discussions, videos, direct comments, assessments, small talks, learning by discovering, brainstorming, personal journal writing, meeting public figures, educational games, guided reading, home exercises, simulations, animation, self-study, e-learning, assessments before and after training, mutual coaching, learning by practice, and more.
End-of-module assessment tests requiring a pass rate of 70% or above to advance to the next module
Before the course, participants will be assessed with international highly credible personality, knowledge and learning style assessments that will give every participant a deep, intensive, and highly accurate look at his character traits, competencies, strength points, and more indicators that participant will build on to develop his personal development plan.
After attending this course, every participant will pass by an experimental workshop to make sure that they got all the needed knowledge and totally able to implement it directly in their daily work.
For a year after the course, Participants will be able to contact the trainer via Email, or telephone to follow up with them, and supervise self-development plan execution. Jadarat will also provide participants with an intercommunication system to follow up with each other via Jadarat club.
You can replay the same course within 6 month and we are committed to full money back guarantee if the delegate’s satisfaction is less than 90% in this course.
Would you like to run this course in-house?Apply