|Code||Course Title||Start Date||End Date||Location|
|1111||Marketing & Sales Diploma||22/09/2014||22/12/2014||Egypt|
Marketing is one of the most enjoyable, interesting topics that you could ever study or experience in your life, and definitely from the top amazing careers that a one could join, it is a one full of enjoyable challenges and new experiences to be taken every day, And you know that it's one of the top paying jobs in Egypt and the whole world?
The opportunity of closely studying people's behavior, interests and reactions, which is always un-expectable and strange, and to be always generating new ideas and ways, if one of the most enjoyable things that you can ever do.
Marketing career is for the creative, open minded, imaginative people who are always in a creativity mood.
And for this sake, Jadarat provides a whole Diploma in Marketing that comes with you from starters to professionalism in an enjoyable journey through two tracks to pick from:
1. 50 Hours diploma and by the end of it you get the title of Senior Marketer and be fitting this position in national and international companies, and this diploma is divided to a 30 hours of implementation workshops and 20 hours of classes. 2. 100 Hours diploma and by the end of it you get the title of Marketing Consultant and be fitting the position of Head of Sales and Marketing department in companies and to be providing the professional services in this track and it's divided to a 60 hours of implementation workshops and 40 hours of classes. 3. Delivered to you by consultants and experts in this track with over than 18 years of experience in international market and practical work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
1. Fresh Graduates.
2. Junior Marketer.
3. Senior Marketer.
4. People who are willing to shift to a marketing position.
5. People who are generally interested in this field.
1. To have full and overall view and knowledge of the marketing essentials.
2. Learn how to manage and control relations with customers before and after marketing to enrich and strength the relations with them and keep it prolonged.
3. Learn how to make a Market Research to determine the targeted level and segment for your company and services and up to this to set the right pricing for your services, marketing and sales channels and methods.
4. A full and detailed understanding of Branding where you learn how to create your own brand, and keep it in the mind of your customers with making them loyal to your company.
5. Set the right segment for your services which will be interested in the services you provide and learn how to reach them and make your services relating to their needs.
6. Media and Advertising management and all related activities.
7. Learn the Tips and Tricks of SEO and how to implement them.
8. A full study for international marketing.
9. A full study for methods and art of presentation skills.
10. Key account management.
11. Learn how to select, train and hire sales force who will be responsible for marketing and selling your products.
12. Managing, Leading and Guiding sales force in your company.
13. Implementing FMCG selling tips.
14. Controlling and Organizing your own outlets, distributing channels and marketing channels and opening new channels.
15. Learn art, techniques and tips of Win-Win negotiation Skills.
SM-01 Marketing Essentials 1200 LE
SM-02 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 800 LE
SM-03 Marketing Research 800 LE
SM-04 Branding concepts and techniques 800 LE
SM-05 Creative Segmentation 400 LE
SM-06 Media and Advertising Management 1200 LE
SM-07 Digital Marketing Techniques 800 LE
SM-08 SEO Tips and Tricks 800 LE
SM-09 Fundamentals of International Marketing 800 LE
SM-10 Advanced Presentation Skills 800 LE
SM-11 Key Account Management 800 LE
SM-12 Selecting, and Training the Sales Force 400 LE
SM-13 Managing a successful sales team 800 LE
SM-14 FMCG Selling Tips 400 LE
SM-15 Managing Distribution Channels 800 LE
SM-16 The Kaizen Approach to Customer Needs 800 LE
SM-17 Excellence in Customer Service 800 LE
LP-63 How to Create a Marketing Plan? 1200 LE
LP-13 Win-Win Negotiation Skills 800 LE
FEES COULD BE PAID ON INSTALLMENTS
At Jadarat, you will not learn in in the traditional way. Instead, you learn by more engaging, and enjoyable learning practices, yet more fruitful, and have higher yield. You will learn by educational games, storytelling, webinars, community of practices, job assignments, and more engaging learning practices.
EVALUATION End-of-module assessment tests requiring a pass rate of 70% or above to advance to the next module
Before starting the course, we will get you ready by asking you to do warm up activities, a pre-course assignments that will prepare you for maximum gain from the course.
We will let you know what topics you have grasped better, and which ones you still need to get better understanding of by answering an assignment.
You can replay the same course within 6 month and we are committed to full money back guarantee if the delegate’s satisfaction is less than 90% in this course.
Would you like to run this course in-houseApply