PHRi Certification Preparation Program
(PHRi™) Certification Preparation Program
Benefits of Professional Certifications
- Certification sets you apart as a true professional.| by obtaining a certification in human resources; you demonstrate that you have the knowledge and skills vital to human resource management.
- You gain national recognition.| you are recognized as a human resource professional with sufficient experience and knowledge.
- Certification is essential to your career.| Certification is increasingly being recognized as an essential standard for human resource managers.
- Benefits of holding HR certification.| Certified HR professionals often receive higher salaries, report higher career satisfaction, and have greater potential for promotions.
About (PHRi™) Certification
The Professional in Human Resources -International™ (PHRi™)
– is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. (PHRi™)
– is designed for the HR professional whose daily work includes HR operations (such as recruiting, compensation, benefits, and administration).
To be eligible for the PHRi you must meet a Minimum of 1, 2 or 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position dependent on educational background.
2018 – Key Functional Areas
- Functional Area 01 | Talent Acquisition
- Functional Area 02 | HR Administration and Shared Services
- Functional Area 03 | Talent Management and Development
- Functional Area 04 | Compensation, Benefits, and Work Experience
- Functional Area 05 | Employee Relations and Risk Management
- Functional Area 06 | HR Information Management
Why Choosing Jadarat?
Jadarat promise you an unforgettable learning journey, you will live the following:
- Jadarat’s Methodology | Gamification and Simulation training.
- Jadarat's Assessment Center | we will assess the level of your HR professional competencies
- Interactive Instructor-led classroom training | by highly professional facilitators (Certified by HRCI)
- A diversity of knowledge transfer techniques | presentations, case studies, certification workbooks, flashcards
- Free HR Project | As a free consultation service from Jadarat, you will create and develop your own HR system as a free project, and by end of the program there will be a committee of the instructors to evaluate and assess this project
- Exam Simulation | Full simulation of practicing exam questions and answers with explanations.
Duration & Start Date
- 80 hrs. covered through 20 training days (4 hrs./day)
- Saturdays and Tuesdays – starting on March 10, 2018
- From 5.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Cost & Payments
- Get Early bird discount (pay only 5500 L.E instead of 6300 L.E) before 1st of March, 2018
- You can reserve and save your seat at early bird rate with only (20%) down payment
- Ask For Group Discount
- Transfer to bank account #: 517718 – Arab African International Bank, (Jadarat International)
- Or visit our main office for down payment.
Training Location & Registration
- At Jadarat International Premises
- Villa 451 - Northern Chouifat St. - 5th Settlement - New Cairo
- Tel: 02 2541 2904
- Mob: 011 4152 4444 – 010 1806 8444