PMP+ (Combo Course)
PMP+ The 1st Course in Egypt & Middle East which present Project Management Preparation in a workshop based. A unique certified trainer will provide you with the know how of project management aside to preparing you to pass the international exam. Why (+): This is not only a preparation course, but also a long workshop where you will manage your own project yourself with a pioneer way. Why PMP: PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries. Who should attend?
- Project managers
- Program managers
- Project team leaders who have several years of experience initiating
- Planning and managing projects
- Project team members who are interested in enhancing their career by preparing to become a certified PMP or anyone who’s launching or establishing a new project and needs the experience of how run and manage this project
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Define and describe common project management terminology.
- Use a step-by-step process to manage projects faster while using fewer resources.
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes in managing projects.
- Apply the Tricks of the Trade® used by thousands of project managers around the world in the IT, IS, New Product Development, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical and other industries.
- Apply to the International Project Management Standards for the Project Management Institute to real-world situations.
- Define their role in the global project management process.
- Identify what knowledge and experience is needed to pass the Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Certification Exam.
- The Workshop covers the ten Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide fifth edition from the implementation side along with the associated 47 management processes. These processes are used throughout the Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Monitoring and Closing segments of Develop a work breakdown structure for a project.
Starting Date : 30th
May 2015 Ending Date : 4th
July 2015 Duration : 44 hours. Days : Saturdays & Tuesdays. Early bird Discound: 2600 EGP instead of 3100 EGP Registration: https://jadaratint.com/courses/pmp-3/
*** Ask about group discount. Jadarat commitments??
1- Jadarat is committed to deliver high end learning solutions and memorable learning experience to our clients. 2- We are committed to a full money back guarantee if the delegate’s satisfaction is less than 90% in any of our courses. 3- We are also committed to provide free of charge life-time follow up and support for every individual participated in one course of Jadarat. He or she can call Jadarat at any working time to get a free consultation regarding his/ her course. Address: Jadarat International, 3 Makram Obaid St, City Center Building, Gate A, 7th floor. For more information: 01141524444 - 0223520508