Professional Assessor Certificate
About The Professional Assessor Certificate
The assessment center is a scientific, standardized technique for evaluating candidates under controlled conditions. This technique offers a more “real-life” flavor to the selection process.
In this practical training program, participants will learn all dimensions and managing processes of the assessment center, starting with training them on the techniques and skills needed to develop organizational competency frameworks, then to be able to play most roles and functions in running an effective assessment center.
Upon the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- State the source of competencies in organizations
- Identify the needed organizational competencies
- Develop a complete competency framework in alignment to Org. strategic direction
- State the use of competency framework
- Identify assessment center technique and its uses in organizations.
- Understand and administrate different tools in assessment center.
- Understand and practice role and functions of assessor in the assessment center.
- Writing a comprehensive report about candidates.
- Providing effective feedback session.
The Program Facilitated by
- Alexander Krikor
- Mr. Alexander is a Human Resource Consultant with over 25 years of extensive HR Management experience.
- Emil Gabra
- Dr. Emil is an Experienced Certified Assessor, with over 18 years of experience as a Senior Assessor and HR Consultant.
Who’s Eligible to Attend?
To be eligible for attending this program you should have one of the following
- Work experience not less than 7 years, with minimum of two years in seniority or managerial position
- Working with or for multinational corporates for at least 3 years (to be familiar with jobs, organizational structure, work processes, etc.)
- Academic studies of management (formal or informal)
- Background or familiar with HR functions and activities.
- This training program will be delivered in a professional and interactive way, based on Gamification methodology focused on practical skills.
- Transfer of knowledge techniques will be short lecture-style, group discussions, case studies, short educational videos, role- plays, games, and interactive learning exercises.
- Participants will practice every function or skill they will use later on in actual assessment center.
Duration & Start Date
- 42 hrs. covered through 7 training days (6 hrs./day)
- Fridays & Saturdays – starting on 16th of March 2018
- From 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Cost & Payments
- Get Early bird discount (pay only 10,500 L.E instead of 12,000 L.E)
- You can save your seat at early bird rate with only (20%) down payment
- Ask For Group Discount
Training Location & Registration
- At Jadarat International Premises
- Villa 451 - Northern Chouifat St. - 5th Settlement - New Cairo
- Tel: 02 2541 2904
- Mob: 011 4152 4444 – 010 1806 8444