Project Management Professional (PMP)
For The 1st time in Egypt & Middle East presents, Project Management Preparation course is presented as a workshop. Our highly qualified and certified Project Managers will provide you with the know-how of project management aside to preparing you to pass the international exam.
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) ® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, knowledge, and competency to lead and direct projects.
This is not only a preparation course but also a long workshop where you will manage your own project yourself with a pioneer way.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
The Workshop covers the ten Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide - fifth edition from the implementation side along with the associated 47 management processes. These processes are used throughout the Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling, Monitoring and Closing segments of Develop a work breakdown structure for a project.
- Define and describe common project management terminology.
- Use a step-by-step process to manage projects faster while using fewer resources.
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes in managing projects.
- Apply the Tricks of the Trade® used by thousands of project managers around the world in the IT, IS, New Product Development, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical and other industries.
- Apply to the International Project Management Standards for the Project Management Institute to real-world situations.
- Define their role in the global project management process.
- Identify what knowledge and experience is needed to pass the Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Certification Exam.
- Gain 35 PMP contact hours (PDUs) upon successful PMP course completion— the amount you need to meet the PDU criteria for sitting the PMP exam— extended days to cover all the materials
- Introduction to Project Management Fundamentals
- · Project Management Context.
- Workshop: Create Project Charter.
- · Project Management Processes
- · Project Stakeholder Management.
- Workshop: Establish project stakeholders register.
- · Project Scope Management.
- Workshop: Create WBS for the project given in the 1th day assignment.
- · Project Time Management.
- Workshop: Create Project Schedule & Define Projects Critical Paths.
- · Project Human Resources Management.
- · Project Cost Management.
- · Project Quality Management.
- Workshop: Create Project RAM & RACI.
- · Project Communications Management.
- · Project Risk Management.
- Workshop: Create Project Risk Register & Risk Response Plan.
- · Project Procurement Management.
- · Project Integration Management.
Jadarat's Methodology in Applying PMP training
Intense project management professional development course, students are enthusiastically led through our custom project management professional study guide using a combination of:
- Power Point presentations
- Creation of own projects, as a case study
- Thought provoking classroom activities
- Stimulating discussions
- Custom test taking strategies
- Flash cards
Duration & Date
48 training hours (6 training days)
Every Saturday from November 11th to December 16th.
- Early bird: 3,200 EGP instead of 3,700
- For a group of 3 trainees, early bird cost is: 2,950 EGP
- For a group of 4 trainees, early bird cost is: 2,800 EGP
Make a deposit of 1,000 EGP to benefit from the early bird discount, then you can pay the rest at your during the course.